The following links will bring you to videos created for the iBelieve or Crosswalk community. Most of the original videos are posted in the Facebook Group: Together in Faith – iBelieve then shared to my Facebook page for easier access.
If any of these videos speak to you, please comment, like, and share them. Your engagement helps them reach more people.
For Crosswalk and iBelieve ARTICLES, please click here: https://joleneunderwood.com/crosswalk-and-ibelieve-articles/
- 3 Tips for Cultivating Empathy
- Connecting with God through Deeper Prayer
- How Validating Experiences Helps Us Know God’s Validation of Us
- 3 Tips for Processing Emotional Overwhelm
- 3 Tips for Gaining a New Perspective
- Finding Grace in the Good and Bad
- 3 Tips for When Anxiety Hits
- On Forgiveness and Healing
- When all the What Ifs Weigh You Down
- Dealing with Sudden Anger (Anger is a Signal, Not a Sin)
- Processing Grief
- Faking of Facing Feelings?
- God’s Heart for Us in a Divided World
- Scripture and Prayer for Unity in a Divided World
- Encouragement for When You Try to Get Life Right but it Doesn’t Feel Right
- Listen Well to Love Well
- Unhealthy Beliefs Christians Lean on to Hide Their Needs (follow up on YT for article)