Your cart is currently empty.
Ever wonder if there's more to this whole following Jesus thing than you've known so far? Yeah, me too.
I'm a woman who's lived through a number of painful trials and has seen the powerful work of Christ in redeeming pain and renewing life in amazing ways. While it's never easy, it's always worth it.
God has a whole lot more peace, joy, and freedom available than many of us come to know. I want this for me, and I want it for you. Because of this, I'm passionate about cultivating a life-well lived where revived souls can thrive.
- I Said No, He Said No Problem - A Story Of Date Rape
- Why I Went To Church When I Didn't Want To Go
- Believe in Wonder
- There's Always More to the Picture
- A call to prayer for the future of foster care
- Ten Ways You Can Help Foster Parents
- What grief and colds have in common
- The Silent Screams of Date Rape